This blog is about black and white photography. Black and white photography has always been my passion. I believe that a black and white image has more impact than a colour image.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mushrooms

Mushrooms, 2009
It is wet season again in Malaysia and it is kind of peculiar because usually we received lots of rain in December, not February and March. I am a little bit busy with writing and I don't have the time to plant lots of vegetable in my little garden. Too bad, :P So the mushrooms took advantage seeping all the nutrients from the organic medium I placed on the soil. The wet season helps the mushroom thriving like there is no tomorow. Thrive mushrooms, thrive... ive me more subject to photograph.

No comments:

Soar Button

Followers

My Counter, started on May 27th, 2007