This blog is about black and white photography. Black and white photography has always been my passion. I believe that a black and white image has more impact than a colour image.

Friday, May 4, 2007

The Late Supper

The Late Supper, May 2007-05-04

It was about 2.00 in the morning. Suddenly I heard a grumbelly in my tummy and there’s a sudden urge to devour a crab. My wife always ensure that there are at least 3 to 4 steamed crabs packed into a container in the freezer of my house. Anytime I have that urge to help myself with steamed crabs, I would place the crabs into a microwave oven and “nuke” it for 1 minute. In the wee hour, my late supper was a crab dipped in “Vinaigre de vin de xeres” and a nice cup of Davidoff “fine aroma” coffee. Mmmmmm.... home sweet home.

No comments:

Soar Button

Followers

My Counter, started on May 27th, 2007