This blog is about black and white photography. Black and white photography has always been my passion. I believe that a black and white image has more impact than a colour image.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Train Ride


Train Ride, May 3 2007
I took a train (KTM Commuter) on May 3rd to Putra World Trade Centre. The funny thing about KTM seats is that some of the seats are facing each other. The space between the seats is so small that you practically rub your knees to the knees of the person in front of you. The girl in the photograph was sitting in front of me. She was staring out of the window, mmmm... possibly trying to avoid eye-contact with me. If there’s eye contact, I might start a conversation with her. You see, many of young Malaysians are very timid.

No comments:

Soar Button

Followers

My Counter, started on May 27th, 2007