This blog is about black and white photography. Black and white photography has always been my passion. I believe that a black and white image has more impact than a colour image.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Website Providing Poster

Sometimes when I viewed my photos, I thought it would be nice if I could blow them into poster-sized pictures and frame them. Then I would hang them on the walls for all to see. As I browsed the Internet, I accidently stumbled into websites that actually sell posters--classic photos. One of such sites is Art.com. Here, you can buy classic posters of popular person, such as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and James Dean. The bw photos of Marillyn was stunning. No wonder she was so hot. The picture below is extracted from Art.com.




You can get the posters by ordering the at the following link.
ART PRINTS - Art.com!

No comments:

Soar Button

Followers

My Counter, started on May 27th, 2007