This blog is about black and white photography. Black and white photography has always been my passion. I believe that a black and white image has more impact than a colour image.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tekala Waterfall 2

Tekala Waterfall. May 31st 2007.
Tekala Waterfall is an excellent spot for family outings. There are other waterfalls in the area but I prefer Tekala because the place is fairly safe and easily accessible. Gabai Waterfall is near to my place but it is not safe especially if you want to go there with your family. The steps to the waterfall are too steep and not well-maintained. The secluded area made you an easy target to robbers. I heard many people got mugged there. So, if you're in the neighbourhood, I would recommend Tekala.

No comments:

Soar Button

Followers

My Counter, started on May 27th, 2007